This page states the Terms and Conditions (the “Terms” or the “Agreement”) of use. By Accessing or using this Smartlearning.co.in web site or by Subscribe the online and offline multimedia courses/content, teacher lectures, third party content, eBooks, Notes, teacher manual, teacher syllabus, Literature including texts, graphics, images, audio, video (in any form or format), or any kind of content pack or subscribing to any of our portals or by applying to participate in the Company’s Referral Program, you agree to be bound, without limitation or qualification, by the Terms and Conditions.
If If you do not accept any of the Terms and Conditions stated here, please do not access or use this Smartlearning.co.in, web site or apply to participate in the Company’s Referral Program. Smartlearning.co.in may, at its sole discretion, modify or revise the Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. You are bound by any such modification or revision and should therefore visit this page periodically to review the Terms and Conditions.
1. Use of Material?
- The contents of Smartlearning.co.in website, logos, trademarks, service marks, online and offline multimedia courses/content, teacher lectures, third party content, ebooks, teacher manual, teacher syllabus or any kind of content pack CD, educational courses, products, services, links, marketing tools and Literature including texts, Notes, activities, eBook, graphics, images, audio, video (in any form or format), are here in after referred to as “Material”.
- The authority of the material posted to this site is on the sole authority of that particular channel and are protected or controlled by Smartlearning.co.in (like Authors, teacher, publisher and content provide companies registered under by or in The Company), or by third parties that have licensed their “Material” to the Company. Smartlearning.co.in does not take the responsibility of the contents posted on the site, as it’s an educational networking sites, contents related to an educational topic can be posted from anywhere and everywhere and is on the sole discretion of the channel from which it’s being posted. Unauthorized use of the “Material” will violate the liberty of the channel. The channel must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original “Material” on any copy you make of the “Material”. You may not sell or modify the “Material” or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the “Material” in any way for any public or commercial purpose. The Use of the Material on any other Web site or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited without the written permission of Smartlearning.co.in and that of the Copywriter.
- If you violate any of these Terms or Conditions, your permission to use the “Material” automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any copies you have made of the “Material”.
- “Ma”Material” may contain certain software or products and services, which require special or specific rules to be applied before use. Any such rules are listed as “Legal Notices” on the “Material” and are incorporated into this Agreement by reference.
2. Company’s Liability
“Material” and any software Facilities/Features/service/tools may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. Smartlearning.co.in makes no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the “Material” or about the results to be obtained from using the “Material”. Any use of the “Material” is at the users own risk.
- Facilities/Features/service/tools currently available in the system can at any point of time we may add/change/modify/ discontinue/upgraded/withdrawn/removed without any prior notification.
- Changes to these Terms. Company reserves the right to revise these Terms in its sole discretion at any time and without prior notice to you other than by posting the revised Terms on the Site.
- Changes are periodically made to “Material”. Smartlearning.co.in is not bound to provide prior notice of any such changes.
- We may from time to time offer various features that require registration or the creation of an account on Smartlearning.co.in web site. If at any time you choose to register or create an account with us, these additional terms and conditions also will apply.
- If you are under the age of 18, you have obtained parental or legal guardian consent before using the Site.
- Smartlearning.co.in shall not be held responsible for any “Material” provided by third parties or channel.
- Smartlearning.co.in does not warrant that the “Material” will operate free of errors – or that its servers are free of computer viruses or other harmful goods. If your use of the “Material” results in the need for servicing or replacing equipment or data, Smartlearning.co.in is not responsible for those costs.
- TheThe “Material” is provided on an ‘as is’ basis without any warranties of any kind. Smartlearning.co.in and its suppliers, to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaim all warranties, including the warranty of merchantability, non- infringement of proprietary or third party rights and the warranty of fitness for particular purpose. Smartlearning.co.in and its suppliers make no warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the “Material”.
3. Disclaimer of Certain Damages
In no event shall Smartlearning.co.in, it’s suppliers, or any third parties mentioned in the “Material” be liable for any damages, whatsoever, (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption) resulting from the use or inability to use the “Material”, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not Smartlearning.in is advised of the possibility of such damages.
4. User Submissions
Smartlearning.co.in does not control the information delivered and upload to the “Smartlearning.co.in”, chat rooms, customer forum or user’s web sites and Smartlearning.co.in has no obligation to monitor any such information. As a User, you are responsible for your own communications and are responsible for the consequences of their posting. You must not do any of the following things while accessing or using the “Material”:
- Post or transmit material that infringes any patent, trademark, copyright, trade secret or other proprietary right of any party (the “Rights”), unless you are the owner of the Rights or have the permission of the owner to post or transmit such material;
- Post a material that infringes on any other intellectual property rights of others or on the privacy or publicity rights of others;
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate or offer to do the same to any material that is inappropriate, obscene, defamatory, infringing, threatening, harassing, abusive, hateful, embarrassing or otherwise objectionable to another User or any other person or entity;
- Post sexually – explicit language or images;
- Post advertisements or solicitations of business;
- Post or transmit any chain letters, pyramid schemes, surveys or contests;
- Impersonate another person or entity, or falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is posted;
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law while using or accessing the “Material”;
- Post or transmit any information containing a virus or any other harmful component that may damage the operation of another’s computer;
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the “Material”.
- Harm minors in any way; or
- Collect or store information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
- You are responsible for maintaining the integrity of your personal account. The user account is non- transferable without the express written permission of The Company. If you suspect that unauthorized use of your account has occurred, you must immediately report such activity to Smartlearning.co.in at info@Smartlearning.in. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Smartlearning.co.in against any and all claims arising out of your use or alleged use of your user account and user online personal. You further agree to co-operate with Smartlearning.co.in in the defense of claims related to your use or alleged use of your account or your online personal.
- Smartlearning.co.in does not endorse, support, represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any communications posted by other users or endorses any opinions expressed by users. You acknowledge that any reliance or material posted by other users will be at your own risk.
- Smartlearning.co.in does not screen user communications in advance and is not responsible for screening or monitoring material posted by users. If notified by a user of any such communications, which allegedly do not conform to any term of this Agreement, Smartlearning.co.in may investigate the allegation and determine in good faith, in it’s sole discretion, whether to remove or request the removal of such communications. Smartlearning.co.in has no liability or responsibility to Users for performance or non-performance of such activities. Smartlearning.co.in reserves the right to expel users and prevent their further access to the “Material” for violating this agreement or the law and has exclusive right to remove such communications which are abusive, illegal, or disruptive at any time without notice.
- YouYou acknowledge that the postings on the “Material” are public and not private communications and therefore others may read your communications without your knowledge. Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself or your children in the “Material”. Smartlearning.co.in does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in the “Material” and, therefore, Smartlearning.co.in specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the “Material” and any actions resulting from your participation in the “Material”. Generally, any communication which you post on the “Material” (whether in chat rooms, discussion groups, user’s web sites or otherwise) is considered to be non-confidential. If particular web pages permit the submission of communications that will be treated by Smartlearning.co.in as confidential, that fact will be stated on those pages.
5. Accuracy of Account Information
In consideration of your use of web site/portal and Company Products, you agree to
- provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by Company’s registration form (such information being “Your Data”),
- Maintain and promptly update Your Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete
- ComComply with these Terms. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, incomplete or misleading, or if we believe that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current incomplete or misleading, then we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse or restrict any and all current or future use of the Company Products, without any liability to you.
6. Disciplinary Action
Violation of the rules of conduct may result in disciplinary action issued by a system administrator against that particular user. Violations are evaluated on a case-by-case basis depending on the severity of the offense and past history of violations. The following types of disciplinary action are those most often applied:>
- Deletion of offending material: Vulgar, offensive, defamatory, pornographic, or obscene material will not be tolerated and is subject to deletion. This includes discriminatory statements, including those with regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, region, etc. If 10 people unlike your video. That video/lecture will not show in the list.
- Block: If 3 lectures or video are found obscene, the user will be blocked. A block is the temporary deactivation of a violator’s posting privileges. A system administrator may apply a block to freeze a deteriorating situation and may at any point decide to revive the violator’s right of posting on his sole discretion.
- Ban: A ban is the permanent deactivation of the violator’s account with Smartlearning.co.in. A system administrator applies a ban in response to very severe offenses and/or consistent display of unwillingness to follow the Terms and Conditions.
7. Links to Other Sites
The “Material” contains links to third party web sites that are maintained by others. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by Smartlearning.co.in of the contents on such third party web sites. Smartlearning.co.in is not responsible for the content of linked third party web sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third party web sites. If you decide to access linked third party web sites, you do so at your own risk.
All software that is made available for downloading from the “Material” is protected by copyright and may be protected by other rights. The use of such software is governed by the terms of the software license agreement or designated “Legal Notice” accompanying such software (“License Agreement”). The downloading and use of such software is conditioned on agreement to be bound by the terms of the “License Agreement”.
Subject to the foregoing paragraph or as otherwise expressly provided, nothing within the “Material” shall be construed as conferring any license under any of the Company’s or any third party’s intellectual property rights, whether by implication, estoppels or otherwise.
9. Limitation of Liability
Your use of the “Material” is at your own risk. If you are dissatisfied with any of the contents of the “Material”, the terms and conditions, The Company’s policies and procedures, your sole remedy is to discontinue use of the “Material”.
Under no circumstances shall Smartlearning.co.in be liable to any user on account of that user’s use of the “Material”. Such limitation of liability shall apply to prevent recovery of any and all damages including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special and exemplary damages arising from any use of the “Material”, including any damages that may be incurred by third parties.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless The Company, its officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from your use of the “Material” or your breach of the terms of this Agreement. shall provide notice to you promptly of any such claim, suit, or proceeding and shall assist you, at your expense, in defending any such claim, suit or proceeding.
11. User Information
Smartlearning.co.in may use the information it obtains relating to you, including your IP address, name, mailing address, email address and use of the “Material”, for its internal business and marketing purposes and may disclose the information to third parties for such purposes.
12. Disclaimer of Vandalism
Smartlearning.co.in DOES NOT believes in the destruction of any type of property. Smartlearning.co.in does not advocate illegal graffiti nor promotes the act of any other type of vandalism. Smartlearning.co.in shall not be held responsible for any decisions that you make. Therefore, do not do anything that will get you arrested or get you in any other type of trouble.
13. Termination of Services and Termination of Agreement
We may terminate your use of the Company Products immediately without notice for any breach by you of these Terms or any of our applicable policies, as posted on the Site from time to time. Furthermore, we may terminate your rights to use the Company Products for any reason or no reason.
You are free to terminate your use of the Company Products at any time. You can simply choose to stop visiting or using any aspect of the Company Products. If you wish to terminate your account on the Site or with the Services, you may do so by contacting us via firstname.lastname@example.org or using any other account termination functionality that may be offered through the Company Products.
Smartlearning.co.in makes no claims that the “Materials” are appropriate for any particular purpose or audience, or that they may be downloaded outside of the specified host country. Access to the Materials (including Software) may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the “Material” from outside of the specified country, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction.
Smartlearning.co.in is based in India. The laws of India shall deal all legal issues arising from or related to the use of the “Material”. You hereby irrevocably waive, to the fullest extent permitted by law, any objection, which you may now or proceeding brought in such a court and any claim that any such proceeding brought in such a court has been brought in an inconvenient forum.
If any provision of this Agreement is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of this Agreement, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any term of this Agreement shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term. Except as expressly provided in a particular “Legal Notice” for the “Material”, this Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Smartlearning.co.in with respect to the use of the “Material”. Any changes to this Agreement must be made in writing and signed by an authorized representative of the Company.